Norton and Panda are both big names in the antivirus industry, with a lot to offer in terms of security. Therefore, determining exactly why you should choose one antivirus software over the other may be quite difficult, to say the least.
Keeping that in mind, our experts have put their heads together and found a solution to this problem. What is before you is a Norton vs. Panda comparison that is designed to make the choice between these two top-notch solutions easier by pointing to the slight differences in their offers.
|Ease Of Use|
|Price||$59.99 $69.99||$58.99 $39.99|
|Read Review||Read Review|
In this Norton vs. Panda comparison, you will find out how these two options fare in terms of several crucial qualities of antivirus protection. These include security, platform and Windows compatibility, as well as a series of other, additional features one may hope to find in antivirus software. Read on to discover the reasons why one of these solutions is perfect for you.
- As one of the top antivirus solutions, Norton has made its services available to the majority of users. It works on all major operating systems and platforms, including Windows and Mac computers, as well as Android and iOS handheld devices.
- Just like its competitor, Panda is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, so you can use it on whichever device you choose.
- Norton is compatible with all versions of Windows, from the newest to the oldest ones still in use. You can install it on Windows 10, 8, 7, as well as on Windows Vista and XP.
- Panda is also compatible with all of the currently used versions of Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP). Once again, both solutions get a perfect score when it comes to compatibility.
- Norton offers complete, real-time protection from online threats. In addition to that, it provides valuable anti-rootkit protection. It is designed to ward off all malicious intruders and keep you safe from worms, Trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware, spam, and phishing. It also lets you browse worry-free and protects your email and USB devices.
- Panda offers the exact same level of security and provides you with all-round protection that will allow you to safely use your device without worrying about computer threats.
- Norton doesn’t only offer the bulletproof protection mentioned above, it also comes equipped with a firewall and lets you prevent your children from gaining access to inappropriate content by using parental controls.
- Always striving to one-up the competition, apart from having a firewall and parental controls, Panda brings you two additional handy features: gamer mode and password manager.
- If you wish to try out Norton, you can make use of the free trial and also enjoy the benefits of the incredibly generous 60-day money back guarantee. The software is updated automatically and lets you scan for viruses manually.
- Panda allows you to test its offer with both a free trial and a free limited version. You also have an entire month to decide whether you are satisfied with the software you purchased, thanks to the 30-day money back guarantee. It also offers manual virus scanning and automatic updates.