ESET NOD32 and Panda Security are both world-renowned antivirus software, and choosing between them is not an easy thing to do. However, this thorough comparison should help you make a choice that meets all of your requirements.
Our ESET NOD32 and Panda Security comparison takes a close look at a number of factors and focuses on the most important features of antivirus software. After reading through this comparison, it will be easier for you to make your decision.
|Ease Of Use|
|Read Review||Read Review|
We are going to compare the most important features of ESET NOD32 and Panda Security in a completely objective way. This comparison will give you comprehensive insight, but it is up to you to choose one according to your preferences.
- Works with Windows, Mac and Android, but if you are a big fan of Apple, the fact that ESET NOD32 is not available for iOS could be a deal breaker for you.
- You can use Panda Security on all of the major platforms, including iOS.
- ESET NOD32 supports all Windows operating systems we usually use nowadays: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Panda Security supports the same Windows operating systems as ESET NOD32.
- Like most antivirus software, this antivirus program provides real-time protection and safe browsing. ESET NOD32 protects you from pretty much any online threat you can imagine. It fights viruses, worms, rootkits, Trojans, and spam. It secures your emails as well. Only thing that ESET NOD32 does not offer is USB protection.
- Panda Security is a bit stronger competitor in this discipline. It keeps your computer safe from viruses, spam, ransomware, spyware, secures your email and browsing, and protects it from any threats potentially transferred via USB.
- In addition to the already mentioned security assets, ESET NOD32 provides a firewall. There is also a password manager. Parental control and game mode are parts of the package as well.
- Panda Security offers users a firewall to prevent unauthorized access, a password manager for generating passwords that are impossible to crack, parental control for limiting your children’s access to computer data, and a game mode for safety while playing online.
- Your ESET NOD32 antivirus software will automatically update every time a new update is available and spare you from having to constantly check for updates. If you ever suspect your security to be under threat, you can start manual scanning for viruses. Its resource use is pretty low, so ESET NOD32 running in the background will not affect your computer’s performance. When it comes to purchasing, a free trial is available, and the company offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Panda Security also provides automatic updates and manual virus scanning. This software’s resource usage is even lower than ESET NOD32’s. A license for Panda Security costs less ($19.99 compared to $39.99), and you can get a free trial and a free limited version with this company. Moreover, if you end up purchasing the software, but realize it does not meet your requirements, you can return it, since Panda Security offers 30-day money back guarantee.