Bitdefender and Panda are both well-established antivirus companies that have been at the top of the antivirus business for years now. Users looking to protect their computer or device with an antivirus may have a hard time deciding between these two products, because they fall in basically the same range in terms of quality and price. For that reason, our experts have created this useful Bitdefender vs. Panda comparison based on a number of crucial factors for any antivirus software.
|Ease Of Use|
|Price||$29.99 $59.99||$27.99 $39.99|
|Read Review||Read Review|
In our Bitdefender vs. Panda comparison, we have carefully examined what we feel are the most important factors and qualities in an antivirus product. We are talking about security features and additional features that will enhance the safety of your computer or device, compatibility with various systems and platforms as well as the availability of free products and refunds.
- Bitdefender is compatible with Windows and Mac computers, and you can also use it on your Android smartphones and tablets. Unfortunately, this antivirus cannot be used on iOS.
- Like Bitdefender, Panda can be used on Windows, Mac and Android, but it has one advantage over its competitor – it is compatible with iOS, which is definitely great news for iPhone and iPad users who want to protect their devices with AV software.
- This antivirus can only be used on the more recent versions of the world’s most popular operating system, meaning Windows 7, Windows 8 and the latest one, Windows 10. Users with Windows XP or Vista will have to either upgrade or look for another antivirus.
- Unlike Bitdefender, Panda is compatible even with the older versions of Windows, such as Windows XP and Windows Vista, as well as with Windows 7, 8 and 10, of course.
- This antivirus program offers all the essential security features you might need. You have real-time protection, antivirus and anti-malware protection, as well as tools that help you fight Trojans, worms, ransomware, adware and spyware, even spam and phishing. Anti-rootkit is also included, as well as email and USB protection.
- When it comes to security features, Panda Security matches Bitdefender perfectly. The two providers offer the exact same features and both make sure their users enjoy top-notch protection and absolute safety against all sorts of malware.
- This antivirus also includes firewall, which provides an additional level of security and protection from the outside world. It also features parental control tools, which are very useful for parents who want to make sure their children are not exposed to any inappropriate content or various dangers of the online world. In addition, there is a password manager, as well as the gamer mode option.
- When it comes to additional features, Panda made sure to match the Bitdefender’s offer perfectly, by offering parental control, firewall protection, gamer mode and even the password manager, a tool that is not too commonly seen in other antivirus software on the market.
- Bitdefender antivirus software updates automatically, and there is also manual virus scanning. The company offers a free trial period in case you want to try the software out first, as well as a free version of the software, albeit with limited features and functions. The money-back guarantee is 30 days.
- Again, Panda makes sure to offer everything its competitor does, from automatic updates and manual scanning for viruses, to low resource use for those interested in minimizing the system impact of their antivirus software. Just like Bitdefender, Panda offers free trial and a free limited version of the antivirus software, as well as a month-long money back guarantee.